it feels like I just graduated yesterday. Maybe it's because I'm married to my HS sweetheart or maybe because I really did graduate yesterday and in the blink of an eye 10 years went by.
No one will ever know.
So, first I have a birthday announcement which I actually made on my birthday on Facebook but have yet to announce on the blog.
We're excited to be expecting a baby boy in April! I'd be just as excited to be expecting a baby girl but Travis was feeling very out numbered so he is super excited!
Yes, we have a list of names picked out. No, we will not announce the name until we actually name him which will be when he is born.
I don't expect I'll be posting much about pregnancy because quite frankly, it's boring. I will however mention that at 20 weeks I've already been fussed at for gaining "too much" weight. I gained "too much" with my other two pregnancies also. Let me just go ahead and tell my body to stop gaining so much weight....not. Here is my 21 week bump. Travis says I'm carrying higher than I did with the girls. I don't really notice things like that, all I know is that I feel like a whale and I can't imagine getting any bigger.
Second, since I'm 28 this year I thought I'd make a list of 28 things you may or may not know about me!
- I play the flute
- My favorite color is pink
- I dislike pickles. A lot.
- Summer is my favorite season
- I don't have as many tattoos as I want
- I've considered getting a job just so I can buy shoes
- I have a potty mouth
- Laundry will be the death of me
- One week before I was supposed to go to boot camp I found out I was pregnant
- I watch a lot of documentaries
- I think my babies are the cutest babies ever
- I've had a sewing machine for two years and have never used it
- My second toe is longer than my big toe
- I don't read (non-picture books) as often as I'd like
- I love celebrity gossip
- I despise talking on the phone, that's why I don't have one
- I don't drink alcohol
- My Pandora is filled with techno stations
- I can roll my belly
- I went to college for interior design and architectural drafting
- Vienna roast is my favorite roast of coffee
- I'm pretty darn lazy
- My husband is my best friend, we've been together 12 years
- I wish my hair was straight
- I have a younger brother
- I have a freckle on the bottom of one of my toes
- I love hiking
- My goal is to one day move to Hawaii