7.26.2012

The Wee Hours

Last night I was up late reading my own blog like it was a book. I couldn't stop clicking "older posts"
It's been awhile since I've gone through the blog, I especially loved looking at all the pictures I've sorta forgotten about.
The blog has been lacking in content lately. I don't get many views or comments and I'm okay with that.
The blog isn't really for anybody else but me! I was reminded of that last night when I was reading my crazy ramblings and looking at the fun things I've done with my babies.
I need to make more of an effort to update this blog for me and my girls.
I have a terrible memory and this blog takes me back to those times I've carelessly let fade away.
So, I'll be working on this space more often from now on.
Some things will be different, I'm officially retiring Pancake Sunday.
Some things will come back, I'll be working on Project 365 again.
I'll be updating our parks list and I'll be posting more about homeschooling (Char will officially be a Kindergartener this year!!)

Of course, I'll be doing all of this while the kids are snoozing away in their beds (which is not at this very moment) so until then, enjoy this picture of what we've been doing lately.

Enjoying Summer! What else??

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm looking forward to reading more. We have kindergartners!? Wait, when did that happen!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! How do we have kindergarteners!?! Are you filing NOI this year or waiting until next year?

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure yet. I'm trying to decide if there's any benefit to filing before I have to. We're doing kindergarten regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose the only reason to file now would to be eligible for educator discounts at stores that offer them

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!