1.08.2012

Pancake Sunday 1. 8

Shape 
Pancakes
For Christmas I received a kit for making pancakes in different shapes. It came with an idea book and also a squeeze bottle to be able to draw lines and designs and fun shapes and neat-o stuff I've never tried before. So, I busted it out this Sunday and gave it a (very weak) try.
Basic Pancake Batter
The first shape Char asked for was a tiger...er, sure!

Butterflies for breakfast, anyone?

Stars were the most fun to draw and the easiest

Pancake letters, yummy way to learn how to spell!


Mustaches are fun to eat and wear!

By the end of the batter I was getting pretty good at the shapes. I'm pretty excited to go through some of the ideas in the book and see what else I can come up with!

1 comment:

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!