1.01.2012

Pancake Sunday 1.1

Cinnamon Oatmeal
Pancakes

Yay for the first pancake post of the year! These were completely made up pancakes, I didn't even measure any of the ingredients so I couldn't even give you a recipe and that's really too bad because they were yummy!


I made the pancakes with flour, instant oatmeal, cinnamon, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, eggs, milk and oil.

 Topped with some whipped cream and cinnamon and they were the perfect way to start the new year!
Every once and a while I find leftover heavy whipping cream in my fridge from a recipe, we always use it to make homemade butter. It's so simple, just pour the cream into a container with a lid and shake!  Before it was all the way to butter, I scooped some out that was the consistency of whipped cream. Not only delicious but fun to make!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!