8.28.2012

Roasted Cauliflower


Cooking is one of my favorite things to do and I haven't posted much about food in a long time. I recently made this roasted cauliflower and it was so good I had to share, I just love cauliflower!

Here is the super easy recipe

Ingredients:
One head of cauliflower
Olive Oil
Herbs (fresh or dry)
Parmesan Cheese
Salt
Pepper

Recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Toss your cauliflower with a drizzle of olive oil on a baking sheet
3. Roast cauliflower for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes
4. Sprinkle with herbs (I used an Italian blend) roast for 5 more minutes
5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese 
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper

Voila! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... I have been wanting to do roasted cauliflower for a while! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!