10.28.2011

Flutter By Friday 10.28: the party is hoppin'!


Welcome
 to
Flutter By Friday! 

It's the last Flutter By Friday of October! We hope you've been enjoying linking up so far. Have you found any new blogs here? Have you gained any new followers? We'd love to know how you're taking advantage of Flutter By Friday! Don't forget to tell your friends so the party keeps growing!!


The reason:
  • For readers to find other neat blogs to read and follow
  • For bloggers to find readers/followers
Here's what to do:
  • Follow the host (Mama Dani's Musings) and co-host (I'm bloggin')
  • Use the linky at the bottom of the page to link-up (no more than) two posts per week
  • Check out the other posts linked up
  • Comment and follow the ones you like
  • Come back next week and do it all over again


I'll pick a link from this week's hop to feature on next week's hop

  • By linking up you are giving permission for me to feature you and use a picture from your blog


This week's feature is:
For Love of Cupcakes
Check out this adorable post full of pumpkin goodness!
For Love of Cupcakes
 stop by and leave her some love!

Be sure to snag the button to place on your post, sidebar or linky party page







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment - I just linked up! I'm pretty sure I'm already following you, but if not I will after I leave this comment!

    We should have waited like you because raccoons already got to one of our pumpkins. :(

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!