12.01.2012

Activity Calendar 2012


The past two years I've made the girls a countdown to Christmas. You can find them both here.
This year we're using a countdown that has been in my family for several decades. It was passed down to me last year and I'm very excited to have it.

When I was a child the countdown was filled with felt ornaments that stick to the felt tree with pins and bible passages. I remember one year my father made us do reports about what the passages meant.  Uh, boo.

Reports are not fun for anyone, especially during the holidays.

Now that the countdown is mine it still has the felt ornaments but it also has seasonal jokes and a fun activity to do together as a family.

If you'd like to read more about the activities we'll be doing be sure to follow along with the blog because I will be posting about our days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!