12.01.2012

Christmas Countdown 2012: Day 1

Welcome to day 1 of our countdown to Christmas!


Here is the first ornament on the tree! Alexis and Charlotte both decided that Alexis would have odd days and Charlotte would have even days on the countdown.

Today's joke was:

What do you get if you cross an apple and a Christmas tree?
A pineapple!

Every year we put our tree up on the first day of December, so that's what we did!


The girls did a great job. I love that all I have to do is set the tree up and get out the ornaments and they do the rest. Lexi focused on putting the ornaments on the bottom of the tree while Char happily got a stool out so she could reach higher up.

I really enjoy seeing all the ornaments we've accumulated over the years. The girls get a new ornament every year, Travis and I have several from before having children, and a few of the ornaments are from when I was a girl. We also make homemade ornaments every year.

Now that the tree is up, it's starting to feel like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!