12.12.2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

December 5th was my 28th birthday. I'm getting closer to that big 3-0. Yes. It is freaking me the freak out.

Honestly,
it feels like I just graduated yesterday. Maybe it's because I'm married to my HS sweetheart or maybe because I really did graduate yesterday and in the blink of an eye 10 years went by.

No one will ever know.

So, first I have a birthday announcement which I actually made on my birthday on Facebook but have yet to announce on the blog.

We're excited to be expecting a baby boy in April! I'd be just as excited to be expecting a baby girl but Travis was feeling very out numbered so he is super excited!

Yes, we have a list of names picked out. No, we will not announce the name until we actually name him which will be when he is born.

I don't expect I'll be posting much about pregnancy because quite frankly, it's boring. I will however mention that at 20 weeks I've already been fussed at for gaining "too much" weight. I gained "too much" with my other two pregnancies also. Let me just go ahead and tell my body to stop gaining so much weight....not. Here is my 21 week bump. Travis says I'm carrying higher than I did with the girls. I don't really notice things like that, all I know is that I feel like a whale and I can't imagine getting any bigger.



Second, since I'm 28 this year I thought I'd make a list of 28 things you may or may not know about me!

  1. I play the flute
  2. My favorite color is pink
  3. I dislike pickles. A lot.
  4. Summer is my favorite season
  5. I don't have as many tattoos as I want
  6. I've considered getting a job just so I can buy shoes
  7. I have a potty mouth
  8. Laundry will be the death of me
  9. One week before I was supposed to go to boot camp I found out I was pregnant
  10. I watch a lot of documentaries
  11. I think my babies are the cutest babies ever
  12. I've had a sewing machine for two years and have never used it
  13. My second toe is longer than my big toe
  14. I don't read (non-picture books) as often as I'd like
  15. I love celebrity gossip
  16. I despise talking on the phone, that's why I don't have one
  17. I don't drink alcohol
  18. My Pandora is filled with techno stations
  19. I can roll my belly
  20. I went to college for interior design and architectural drafting
  21. Vienna roast is my favorite roast of coffee
  22. I'm pretty darn lazy
  23. My husband is my best friend, we've been together 12 years
  24. I wish my hair was straight
  25. I have a younger brother
  26. I have a freckle on the bottom of one of my toes
  27. I love hiking
  28. My goal is to one day move to Hawaii
That's my list and it took a lot longer to write than it should have! Did you learn anything??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!