11.16.2011

Running Update

Remember this post about running? And this post about my most recent run on the sidebar? Well, I haven't given you an update on running, so here's one!

I started running in July, then I ran quite a bit in August, I steadily declined in September and Travis and I started a workout called Insanity (have you heard of it?) we did Insanity for September and October before I decided to call it quits. I was actually gaining weight, Travis thinks because I wasn't eating as much as I was burning.

So now I'm back to running! It feels great too. I'm not sure why I stopped but now I'm kind of addicted to it and I'm finding my stride. My stamina is definitely a lot better (due to Insanity) and I'm running faster and farther than I've ever ran.

I've reached two goals:

  • Ran 3 miles straight
  • Reached Orange Level on Nike+ (log a total of 30 miles)
Now, I guess my goals are to run for 4 miles and work on reaching the next level (at 154 logged miles). I'll be sure to keep you updated! And don't forget to keep track of my miles ran by checking the sidebar ever so often!
------------------------------------------------------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!