4.04.2011

DC Cherry Blossom Festival

We made a trip up to DC to see the cherry blossoms in full bloom. They were at their peak the weekend we went. It was a magnificent sight to see all the cherry trees in bloom around the tidal basin. I was a bit surprised there weren't more pink ones, all the blooms seemed white. My mom said that they were more pink the weekend before. HMPF! 

I wanted to see pink ones!
 
Oh well, they were beautiful nonetheless and I think I was able to capture some beautiful pictures. We had a great time, that is, until the evil bug put us on our asses for the next few days!














Me and my sweet girls!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cherry blossoms! I've heard this is a great time to visit DC! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!