4.05.2011

Only One Word Can Describe My Weekend...

PUKE.
Lexi passed out on my back
Gross I know, but that's exactly how this weekend and the beginning of this week went down. We did have one good day...Sunday. I have a Pancake Sunday post for you guys AND a post about a DC trip but I am completely exhausted right now, I just wanted to let all you lurkers know that I am alive and I know I've been slacking on my blogger duties. I'm trying to find the balance, I've let myself fall off my consistent track but NO MORE! April brings a new month, a fresh start! Spring is in the air! Time to stop being mopey winter lazy and start being bouncy springy energetic...as soon as I'm done with feeling like somebody is stabbing me in the stomach...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!