8.09.2010

New Ride!

Travis and I have been in the car market since I got pregnant with Charlotte. At the time we only had the 1995 Subaru Impreza Coupe which is a 2-door and also a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse which is an asshole car, also a 2-door as well.
We got rid of the Eclipse and procured a 2000 Nissan Altima but that car is a manual so I was still stuck driving the Subaru since I am unable to drive manual. Recently we got the chance to purchase a new car so that is exactly what we did!
We settled on a 2006 Chevy Equinox and I am as in love as ever with this baby! I'd like to say I'm going to miss the Subaru but I am not! That car and I have been through a crazy journey together and it is the first car I ever bought but now its time for us to go our separate ways.
Good riddance Subi Su! I will miss your POWER light every time I stomp the gas though :'(
The Subaru

The Equinox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!