8.11.2010

Playroom Construction

The playroom has entered the construction phase. I was starting to run out of room for Charlotte's art work and I was also having a hard time deciding what to do when Lexi starts to make more art. Also I will be homeschooling the kids so this will become the "school" room as well. The plan for what will happen to the playroom hasn't been finalized yet but what I am trying to achieve is kid-friendly but mature enough for teens so I don't have to change it anytime soon. Can't wait to keep you posted on the transformation, here is what's happened so far...

The playroom

We had to expand into the original playroom

View from standing in the blue playroom

Pulled down the stuffed animals, what a mess!


All the artwork down

Ready to get started

Tv down


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!