8.08.2011

Davidson Park

Located about 5 minutes away from us, 
it's our new go-to park. 




This park boasts 4 soccer fields, 2 baseball fields, 2 tennis courts, a running trail


and
the tallest playground I've seen in my entire life!

Scary tall.



Not only is the playground lifted a few feet off the ground
but
I can stand comfortably in each one of those levels
without hunching over
and I'm 5'8"
(which, I like to think, is tall)







There are two buildings for bathrooms located conveniently near the soccer fields/playground and the other by the baseball fields.
Each one is air conditioned, has a water fountain, and both are quite clean and clear of graffiti 
which is a plus with me!



I don't know much about soccer fields or baseball fields but both of them have 
very nice spongy springy special grass
that is
better than regular old stupid grass
which
 isn't good enough to play sports on



We love this park
and
definitely
recommend it to anyone in or visiting the area


2 comments:

  1. Following from the hop. Davidson park looks like a lot of fun and the pictures are great. All the best!

    Clayton
    http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. newest follower from blog hop! Would love a follow back http://imnotatrophywife.com

    laura

    ps 5'8 is tall :0)

    I'm not a trophy wife and I'm not tall :0)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!