8.01.2011

Make Something Monday: FAIL

So, I recently posted a blog about how I'm going to stick to an awesome blog schedule and post regularly. Well, the very first day of my new blog schedule and I've already failed!
It's not that I didn't have the time or that I completely forgot about it. I was actually thinking about it all day!

I just couldn't decide what to make!

Since I live in an apartment now, that's a bit smaller than my house, I can't just make whatever art I want to or put it where ever I want, so I've been trying to think of the needs I have and go from there.
After thinking and thinking and then thinking some more I've finally figured out what I want to make!

All I can say is that it will involve melted crayons.

I don't know if it's going to work the way I want it to but I can't wait to start gathering my materials and put  them to use!

Be on the lookout for it next Monday for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!