8.02.2011

Girls' Pick

amazon.com

Char's pick for Time To Read Tuesday is a Wonder Woman graphic novel. She wanted a Spider-Man book but they happened to all be checked out at the same time. All of them. How is that even possible!? Anyway, Wonder Woman was a settle, she's definitely no Spider-Man.

Lexi didn't get a library pick today due to the fact that both the girls were little hellions at the library and I was trying to get the heck out of dodge as fast as possible. One book she has been obsessed with lately is Boo Hoo Bird, I'm pretty sure I could tell you the whole story right now without even looking at the book. I can't blame her for wanting to read it over and over though, it's a great book.

amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!