9.11.2010

Char's First Dance Class

My little dancing queen started her first year of dance class. I am so proud of her and a bit sad to see that she is growing up so quickly! Right now she is in a ballet/tap class. Her little buddy Sean is in the class with her as well as 4 other girls. I heard she did well but wasn't able to see because parents aren't allowed into the classroom while class is in session. That was a huge step for me! I am so used to supervising her every move that it was really hard for me to wait for an hour until she was done and to see how she liked it. Thank goodness I had Alexis to keep me occupied. She really likes the class I can tell, she came home and started showing me all the stuff she learned, even telling me what to tell her, just like I was the teacher. So cute! I can't wait for next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!