9.06.2010

Still Under Construction


I haven't blogged lately, we've been working steadily on the playroom remodel. We worked all through Labor Day weekend. Luckily, Travis had a four day weekend so we've made some progress. My living room still looks like an episode of Hoarders but it's a small price to pay to get the playroom fixed up the way I want it. We pretty much only have painting the walls left on the list and we are done with the major things! All the small decorating things will come later like curtains and pictures, blah blah. I found that Walmart prints posters so I'm thinking about taking some of my favorite flower photographs and blowing them up for in there. I'm not too worried about doing that yet though, I just want to be able to move back into that room! I will for sure be posting final results by this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!