9.21.2010

Happy Birthday Alexis Marie!

I'll remember that day for the rest of my life. Born on a Monday (on her due date) I started having contractions while watching Blue's Clues with Charlotte. Travis, who had happened to stay home that day for no reason (which turned out to be a good thing), whisked Charlotte away to Grandma 'Lene's house and we stayed at home for a few hours until I thought it was time to go to the hospital (I was sitting at a 3-4 for a couple weeks already and didn't want to wait too long). We checked into the hospital about 11, they broke my water around 2 and Lexi was born at 4:04 pm. Lighter than her sister but longer and tons more hair and just as cute! I love you Lexicakes!!!!

 Born September 21 at 4:04 pm with a head full of hair and ten tiny fingers and ten tiny toes.
7lbs 14oz
20" long

One year later with even more hair she's a bundle of chubby love
21 lbs
30" long

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!