12.19.2010

Advent Calendar: Day 19



I knew "pedicures" would be a hit because all you have to say is "Nail Polish" and Charlotte will go into a fit of crazed excitement. I say,"pedicures" because really they weren't nice pedi's you get at the mall (which I've never had and don't plan on ever having), all I did was clip and paint their nails and let them pretend to use the Ped Egg. When the girls were done getting their piggies painted I let Charlotte paint my toenails, she did a terrible terrible job and I had polish all over my feet and floor but she had fun and that was my goal for the Advent calendar so...WIN!

Of all the polishes I have, Charlotte chose brown.

Lexi was having fun curling her little pink toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!