12.07.2010

Advent Calendar: Day 7

Day 7, holy cow I'm having a hard time keeping up with these posts the days are flying by too fast. 

Today we're painting pottery! We drive by Glazenfyre all the time and I've always wanted to go in there and do some glazing so that's just what we did! It was an overall good experience (I won't be taking the kids again anytime soon though), they charge an hourly studio fee (which is pro-rated) and the price of the pottery you choose and then you paint and they fire it and it's done for you in a week! I can't wait to go pick ours up and add the pictures of the finished products. Charlotte picked her colors and painted Momma a brand new coffee mug! Keep an eye out for the update post!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!