12.19.2010

Christmas With Grandma

We did Christmas with my Mom early because she and her boyfriend had planned a vacation to the Caribbean over the Christmas/New Year holiday (lucky ducks). It was nice to hang out for the day, stuff donuts down my throat hole and play with toys. How I didn't get any pictures of the girls with Grandma, I'll never know...
Lexi loves her Poppa Joel!

Charlotte pointing out her presents

Lexi wasn't really interested in opening any presents, she just wanted access to the tree ornaments.

Styling in Grandma's shoes.

Riding on Charlotte's new trike, which has a warning about allowing more than one rider at a time.

Uncle Mikie passed out on the couch, Alexis on her way to wake him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!