12.02.2011

Activity Calendar {Day 2}

Yay! Day 2 already!

The days are flying by already, soon it will be the new year! Today for Day 2 we worked on homemade Christmas cards.
We already made our cards ahead of time because I did it as a post for the Creative Christmas Countdown hosted by Creative With Kids. It's an amazing virtual advent calendar with 24 bloggers (myself included) posting a different activity each day leading up to the 25th of December. You can find my post on homemade Christmas cards here. I am so proud of them, Charlotte and I made them together, Lexi helped a little bit but didn't have quite the patience Charlotte had. Today, we filled out the cards and got them ready to mail, I still need to print out the family picture to put inside the card, hopefully it will get done before Christmas!

Charlotte didn't let me forget about picking out her puzzle piece and joke, here's the piece:
and here was the joke for today:
Where do snowmen go to dance?
A snow ball!
Today's joke wasn't as popular as yesterday's mostly because Charlotte didn't get it. I tried explaining it but once you have to explain a joke, it's ruined. Maybe it'll be a hit next year. 

I know what tomorrow's activity is going to be and I'm so excited to share it with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, thank you for stopping by!